How to use a reward on honestbee
Got a reward for your groceries on honestbee? Here’s a quick guide with screenshots for our website and mobile apps.
Website: After selecting your items, click the cart icon and then Continue to review your order on the Checkout page. Here, you can scroll down to see the Reward field in the Payment.
Mobile Apps: After selecting your items, tap the cart icon to review your order. The Reward field will be shown in the Payment here.
There are two ways to apply a reward:
- By entering a reward code
- By selecting an existing reward from Your Rewards
For new customers
- The reward for your first-time order will automatically be reflected in the Reward field on both web and mobile apps.
- If it has been more than a month since you signed up with us, your unused first-time order reward would have expired. Please visit our Help Centre for more information.
Entering a reward code
1. If you have a reward code (you might have received it in an email from honestbee), enter the code in the “Enter reward code” field and click or tap Apply.
Using an existing reward
- Existing rewards can be found in Your Rewards. Click or tap on Apply one of Your Rewards from Cart page to see them.
On Web, you can also access them from your profile and click on ‘Your rewards’.
On mobile apps, tap on ‘You’ and Go to Rewards.
- Here is where all your existing rewards will be stored.
If you can’t find the reward you want to use, your reward may have expired. Please visit our Help Centre for more information.
- When you choose the reward you want, click Apply now or Copy code.
If the option is greyed out, no need to panic. Some rewards are applicable to a specific type of orders so make sure that you are on the right service page or screen and try again. E.g. A $5 off your food order reward can only be used when you have selected Food under Services.
If the reward you want to use has a minimum spend, you need to meet it to redeem the reward. Minimum spend is the Subtotal of your order. The concierge fee is not included in the minimum spend.
If your reward is not working, check if:
- You have met the minimum spend.
- The reward is past its expiry date.
- The reward is for a country that is different from your current delivery address.
- The reward has special conditions (e.g. You need to use a DBS/POSB card for the payment.)
Once you have applied your reward, you will be able to see the value reflected in your order total.
If you have more questions about applying your rewards, feel free to visit our Help Centre.
Hong Kong: help.honestbee.hk
Till then, happy shopping at www.honestbee.com!