honestbee's healthy honey granola
A wholesome whole-grain mix with a kiss of honey. Treat it as a snack or pack it up as an unexpected gift.
Write a review
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Waitrose honey, or any other pure clover honey
- 8 dates
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet dried mango
- 1/4 cup cashews
- For the ingredient prep; Preheat the oven to 180C first.
- Roughly dice dates and apples into small 0.5 cm cubes.
- Slice dried mangos into thin strips.
- Roughly chop cashews into half.
- For the granola; Mix all prepared fruits and nuts into a small bowl.
- Pour honey into the bowl and stir to coat all the fruits and nuts evenly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cinnamon and oats.
- Stir the honey in slowly, coating the oats.
- Pour the fruit and nut mixture into the large bowl.
- Stir thoroughly so all ingredients are combined.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet of baking paper laid on an oven tray.
- Pop the tray into the oven and wait until the oats turn golden brown.
bee blog https://blog.honestbee.com/