Juice cleanses and diets may be all the rage now, but we prefer something with a bit more substance on a regular day.
Here’s something sweet that will boost those nutrients. Thanks to medical nutritionist, Karin G. Reiter for this yummy recipe.
Shop for all the ingredients at www.honestbee.com!
- 1 Medium beetroot (roasted). If you have a high speed blender, you can go for a raw beetroot
- 2 Tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds or pre-spouted flax seeds
- 1 Cup of fresh or frozen berries
- 1 Cup of cut up apple or pear chunks
- 3/4 Cup of water / almond milk / natural unsweetened yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of good quality honey
- Too simple: Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!